Friday, January 20, 2012

Toy Story 3 on Ice

This past year Ethan has taken the back seat when it come's to getting his Mom and Dad's attention. Now that we are home and Emmett is thriving, Michael and I are trying to spend some much needed quality time with Ethan. We have set aside Thursday Night's as Ethan, Mommy and Daddy date nights.


 Not every date night with Ethan will be this exstavagant, but thanks to our wonderful friend Wendy P. we were able to take Ethan and a few of our friends to Toy Story 3 on Ice.



Toy Story is one of my boy's favorite movies!


 Ethan's pal Chas and his mom Amy.


 Brandy and her daughter Blaire. Brandy and Amy are two of my many amazing friends I have been blessed to have in my life. Both of them kindly help take care of Ethan, when I am with Emmett in the hospital. Thank you ladies.



What a wonderful night we had with our friends. As you can see the kiddo's were worn out by the end. Sign of a good time!



Emmett enjoyed an evening playing with his Grandma and Grandpa!

1 comment:

  1. I love the date night with Ethan! He will remember that for a long time. No matter what you do. I remember one of our friend's in California would talk about her daddy date every time we saw her. Then I mentioned it to her mom and she laugh and said she only goes on one every 5 months (they had 5 kids, so one daddy date a month and they took turns) but it was obviously a highlight if she remembered and talked about it so much! I think they just went out for ice cream or something simple.
    Love you all!

    ReplyDelete