We at Emmett's Fight are pleased to be partnered up with the Battery Controlled, an awareness campaign, dedicated to preventing button battery ingestion.Together we are working hard to help prevent and protect another child from accidently swallowing a button battery. Almost 2 years ago, Emmett became a victim of ingesting a button battery, a nearly fatal accident. As Emmett's parent's, Michael and I are committed to sharing Emmett's story in hope to bring awareness to families all over the world. Please share this video and help us save another child's life!
Go Emmett, Go!
Thank you Battery Controlled for creating this video!