Thursday, September 13, 2012

Dinosaurs and one adorable Paleontologist!

While in Cincinnati, we had an afternoon of free time. To fill this time we decided to check out the Cincinnati Museum Center which housed a Children's Museum inside. An old train station was converted into the museum. Lovely architecture!

Cincinnati Museum Center At Union Terminal



After noticing how much Emmett enjoyed the museum, I thought it might be nice to take the boys here in Phoenix. Ethan is obsessed with Dinosaurs. He expressed to my sister, while staying with her during our trip out to Cincinnati, that he wanted to be a Paleontologist. I smiled at the thought of him saying such a big word, I had to Google to make sure I spelled it right. 
Ethan, Emmett and I ventured out to the city of Mesa to visit the Arizona Museum of Natural History.



Ethan and the Mammoth


The museum had lots of hands on activities for children.


The boys and I put together a puzzle of a Mammoth


Ethan using binoculars to catch a glimpse of a Pterodactyl. Ethan absolutely enjoyed the museum. I love seeing his face light up! Awww, I love my boys!

1 comment:

  1. I remember taking Dustin and Hunter to that museum when they were the same age as your boys! So much fun, that's a great age for boys!

    ReplyDelete