I am so grateful and honored to write a guest post on the Safe Kids USA blog today! I appreciate their partnership in helping our family share Emmett's story and to hopefully prevent another child from suffering from ingesting a button battery. By educating parent's and caregiver's about this hidden danger, we hope that they will take action and secure electronic devices that house these tiny batteries. Thank you to all of those who help us fight along with Emmett in saving other children's lives!
Go Emmett, Go!!!
To view the Safe Kids USA Blog: Emmett's Fight